Thursday, September 27, 2007

Apologies...

I'm sorry to be silent for so long.

One of the members of my family was in a medical crisis and needed me. We finally got some answers (after a lot of advocating and pushing on my part) and, while we aren't out of the woods, we at least see a path out.

I'm happy to say that through this almost 2-week crisis, I only restricted for a little over a day. All things considered, I'm pretty damn proud of myself. The rest of the time, I took care of myself and my family in the best way I could.

I still haven't let out about my talk with my mom yet. When I have had a few moments, I've pushed it back down because I wasn't sure if I'd have enough time to do it justice. Once I get enough rest for a few days (and when I'm sure the worst is over with my family member,) I'll recap what happened.

Thank you all for your thoughts over the past few weeks.

11 comments:

disordered girl said...

Lots of love and positive vibes to you right now. Hang in there.

æ said...

Thanks for touching base, Jeanne. It sure sounds like things have been tough.

We're here when you're ready, whether you want to go into everything or not, have time or not--no rules about how you show up.

with love,
ae

hayley said...

still here

thinking of you.

love h.x

carrie said...

The important thing is that you are taking care of YOU.

We're always here for ya.

xoCarrieox

Sarah said...

Thinking of you

xoxo
Sarah

em said...

so sorry to hear about the family crisis and that you will soon be "out of the woods" so to speak.

emxx

ms. em said...

Jeanne,

So sorry to hear that one of your family members is not in the best health right now.

Thinking of you...

Love,
Ms. Em

hayley said...

still here.

love h.x

Sarah said...

I hope you're well.

xoxo

Jeanne said...

Thank you all for thinking of me! I hope to be back soon.

Faith said...

Checking in - saying hi - letting you know I'm thinking about you.

Faith